Order 2023-2024 School Supply Packs
2. Enter the school ID, HER011
3. Follow the directions to complete your order.
4. Keep your online confirmation as your receipt.
school. Any changes in delivery method will be communicated via email.
For questions, please contact
Kristen Harlan at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 972-765-2241.
Watch D.O.G.S. (Dads Of Great Students)
WATCH D.O.G.S. is a national program in more than 6,450 schools across the country that invites background-checked fathers, grandfathers, uncles, or other “father figures” to volunteer at school for at least one full school day. The goals of the Watch D.O.G.S. program are to provide positive male role models for the students -- demonstrating by their presence that education is important, and to provide extra sets of eyes and ears to enhance school security and reduce bullying.
To sign up as a Watch D.O.G.S. volunteer at Heritage, click the link above. Please contact our "Top Dogs": Jon Lentini and Cris Manning for more questions.
Do you shop on Amazon? Click on this link next time you shop and Amazon will donate 0.5% of your eligible purchases back to the Heritage PTA!
You can even link Smile to your Amazon App!!!
- Go to Your Account on the app
- Look under Programs & Features
- Find AmazonSmile
- Turn on Generating Donations
- Select “PTA Texas Congress 6105 Heritage Elementary PTA"
Instead of cutting out box tops, now you can simply put the Box Tops App on your smart device and scan your grocery receipts after selecting which school you would like your earnings to go to. If you have been collecting cut out box tops, no worries! You can still turn in clipped box tops into your teacher!
Do you know when you shop at Kroger, you can also give back to the PTA? When you register your Kroger Plus card with Heritage Elementary PTA, Kroger will donate a portion of what you spend back to the PTA!
Simply follow these instructions!!!
- Login to your Kroger account
- Select "My Account"
- View Community Rewards
- Select “Heritage Elementary PTA (Organization 83486)"
By registering your reward card then shopping as you normally would, Tom Thumb will pay Heritage Elementary PTA 1% of registered members' total grocery purchases.
Simply follow these instructions!!
- Download the Good Neighbor Program
- Complete the Good Neighbor Program form
- Link to Heritage Elementary PTA (Charity Number is #2043)
- Return the completed form to Tom Thumb during your next visit or email it to email@example.com.
Follow us on Facebook and Instagram by clicking the links below to stay up to date on all things Heritage Elementary PTA!
Mark Your Calendars
- Monday, May 29
- Friday, June 2
- Saturday, June 3
- Monday, June 5
- Tuesday, June 6
- Monday, June 12